Tuesday 7 May 2013

Spring Has Arrived

Despite the fact my days are littered with revision notes, and assignment references/data- it could be said that spring has definitely arrived. It's not sunny everyday,  but that's not what spring it about- even though we do love the sunshine. It has been a lovely weekend with warmth and sunshine and I have to say I love it.

I spent the morning of today round Gerri's house enjoying the sun, company and the chats. I never get enough time to see everyone when I'm home for such durations so meeting up with people is few and far between but when we do; I love it.

Unfortunately, I had to come home to crack on with some work given the fact my exam is in just over a week and a half and I have an assignment due in the very next day. :( Boo! Never mind. If the sun keeps shining, and I keep working with little stress; I know I can get everything out the way and before I know it, it'll be June; almost my birthday and I'll be well on the way to graduating with weeks off for summer.

Fantastical freedom for flying farther afield.
Some may say that I will be living the life of Riley after 30th May and I'd be inclined to agree.

I can't wait!

Spring. Sunshine. Serenity.

What a way to spend a Tuesday afternoon- thinking up alliterative sentences. Such an English twat I am...

On that note, TA'RAAAA!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment