Sunday 26 May 2013

Would You Rather...

Here's a question that I thought I'd give you all to ponder this Sunday, to try and get those brains to keep working on our usual Sunday Bum-Day. You have to keep yourself on your toes...

Would you rather...

Be in a tank full of sharks with just your faith in God to keep you alive but the knowledge that you faced fear to your very last second, challenging yourself (at an age where you had fulfilled all your wants, i.e. dream job, had children etc)

OR

have nothing bad happen to you ever and stay alive forever (thousands of years) but it meant you had to constantly watch everyone you love over time die and leave you?

It's an interesting question and I'm not sure I prefer either but I definitely don't think I could handle the second one. As much as I don't want to die, I don't want to have to watch others die with the inability for me to go and join them. But at the same time, do I really wanna be ripped to shreds by hungry sharks? 

I think I'd choose the sharks.

What would you choose? And why?

Let me know because I'm intrigued to hear about what people would do. I hope you all have a wonderful, and fantastic day to mark the end of the week. And I shall see you tomorrow.

Love you all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment