Wednesday 15 May 2013

I Can't Remember


It's the day before my penultimate exam at Cardiff University and whenever this day comes around, there's only one emotion that is prevalent- pure and utter terror. It's always that day that is taken up with the most stress of trying to cram in more revision whilst fearing that you haven't done enough.
My problem this exam period is that I just haven't got my mind in the right place to be remembering all the information needed. Granted, I know the basics and can probably waffle from here to Scotland but the nitty gritty references of names and dates always escape me when I'm trying to remember. For a kid, their mind is like a sponge soaking up all the information and storing it. But for me, at the moment, I'm like a slotted spoon that keeps the contents on the spoon for about one second before it all trickles out without the ability to grasp onto it and hold it. Who would have thought I would liken myself to a kitchen utensil?
This is my little space of last minute pep talking because all I can think of to tell you guys is what I am trying to believe myself and that's- "take a deep breath and remember you've tried your best and that's all anyone can ever ask for. Whatever will be, will be (Cue Que Sera song) and I'll all work out in the end whatever happens."

Eek, I definitely won't be missing exams once this year and next is done with.

Think positive. Think smart. Think success = Be positive. Be Smart. Be successful.

Equation of life.

See you on the flip side
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment