Thursday 9 May 2013

I Love Eating Out

So the question that was repeatedly asked to me the last couple of days is "what are we going to do tonight?" The options were going out for dinner, cinema or bowling. 

Bowling, however much I love it, always sees me eating my own words because I swear that I will beat everyone and then normally end up coming last. I just don't know how I get it so wrong- my ball goes dead straight down they bowling alley but perhaps that's where I go wrong. Anyway, I wasn't feeling bowling.
The second option was the cinema and I want to see Iron Man 3, but the trouble with the cinema is that you get about 10 minutes before and 10 minutes after to have a proper chat and catch up with people. All the time in between is sitting in pitch black watching a film that 9 times out of 10 doesn't live up to your expectations.
This is why every time me and my friends get together, we always go out for a meal. It means we get hours of time talking to each other, having a laugh and trying not to spit out food out with unexpected bursts of laughter- I'm looking at you Alice. But we also get to eat yummy food that we might not normally have at home. I love it. It's one of the things I look forward to when I come home. As well as seeing the losers of friends I have ;)

Tonight, we are dining at Zizzi's and I am excited. I miss the girls (and Tom) when I'm at uni and love all the time we get to spend together everyone we come home. They are the best of friends and I'm so lucky to have them all.

Now time to stuff my face with lasagne, YUM!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment