Saturday 1 March 2014

Hello March

I'm really not liking how quickly time is going. I know I say this EVERY month but I don't actually believe how fast the time goes. I only have about 13 weeks left of my course and that scares the life out of me.

This month was the month I have been most excited about for a long time but that was because my sister was due to have her baby in this month. But as you know, little Baby Max came 3 and a half weeks early and therefore that made February a lot more exciting than the prospect of March is going to be:

♥ 1st March - This would have been the day that we celebrated my Grandad's birthday. His actual birthday was 29th February but that only comes around on a leap year, which it isn't this year and so we celebrate it the next day. I miss him so much and wish that my Nan and Grandad were both here to share the happy news we've had in the past couple of days with Max. They would have adored him and I'm hoping that somewhere up there, they are looking down on their Great Grandson and are as happy as we are!

♥ 13th March - I'm giving blood on this day and I can't wait. I love giving blood and having the biggest feeling of achievement and being worthy. I have managed to persuade my Dad to come with me and give blood for the first time and so we'll see how he is with giving blood. It's exciting! I hope he loves it as much as I do. We can be blood buddies!

♥ 14th March - Two of my assignments are due in today and I'm not looking forward to finishing them. I don't do very well with coursework no matter how hard I try and how much time I spend on them. I just don't get good marks and it's so frustrating. I just hope that I pass them, which is all I need to graduate - thankfully.

♥ 17th-21st March - For my course, I have to spend a week in a nursery to see the transition between nursery and school. And if I'm honest, I haven't even secured a place at a nursery yet.

23rd March: This would have been Justine's due date!

♥ 24th March - I start my final placement where I will actually start teaching- it's scary.

♥ 26th March - The year anniversary of my beloved Grandad's passing away. I miss him dearly.

AND THAT'S IT!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment