Wednesday 19 March 2014

Inspiration

Now, recently I have been lacking this and I hate it. I hate not being able to find something interesting to write about and to be excited by it. I have felt in a big lull at the moment not feeling like blogging and since I allowed myself to miss a day, I have been completely neglecting my idea of blogging every day. Now I didn't want this challenge to be a burden, but I didn't want to stop blogging full stop so I've been looking for things that could inspire me.

I don't know why I've felt so demotivated to blog and I don't know whether it correlates to the fact that I am pretty petrified of starting my new placement and going back to being judged for every little thing that I do or not. But I shall talk about that fear on another blog to let you all know how I'm feeling a week before my placement starts. For now, I need to get back to doing the thing that makes me happy. Therefore, I have  been searching the Internet for quotes and pictures that might give me a little inspiration and whilst I was, I thought, this would be a pretty good blog idea because then I could potentially inspire you. And considering I missed Motivational Monday today, it's the least I could do!





I need to stop putting things off and get going with what I love to do in the time when I don't have to do the things that I have to do. 

I haven't blogged in a while and I truly am sorry about that. Recently, I've been a moany old cow because I've felt like rubbish and I have been putting off blogging because the last thing I wanted to do was create a blog that was full of my ramblings and moaning. You're much more to me than an outlet for my moaning and anger and so I wanted to try and get a little bit happier to provide you with good content. At the moment, I'm still pretty moany but instead of wallowing in it, I want to blog to make me happy.

I love you, please stick with me during this time. I miss you guys!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment