Thursday 6 March 2014

Throwback Thursday #17

In honour of my nephew being born exactly a week ago, and the fact that I haven't blogged in a fair while, I thought I would share with you another Throwback Thursday with some little baby pictures. I don't have that many baby pictures of myself and I really apologise for the fact you can see the flash and my shadow in these but I hope that you like them!!
I just think these two pictures are so cute and I really do love them. I don't know how old I am but they make me smile so much!
 And this my lovelies, is the first ever family picture that we had! This was the day that my brother was born and you can tell my Nan brought us to the hospital because we look well groomed and are all sporting our matching dresses. If you don't know who I am, I am the one in my Dad's arm (the smallest girl). This picture makes me smile so much because I see us all now but I could never imagine us all as a family when we were little. I love it so much!
And looking at my baby brother, he reminds me so much of little Max now. He's so cute!

I'm sorry for not blogging recently, I've been so busy and tired. And if I'm honest, the time I've had free, I've wanted to spend the time with Max... He's tooooo cute!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment