Thursday 20 March 2014

Spring Favourites

It's finally come to being Spring and for once, the weather is actually adhering to the season quite nicely... For now. In fact, the temperatures we've been having recently have been above average given the fact it is only just Spring, but I am absolutely loving it. I think I like all the seasons for different reasons with Winter being the season to snuggle in comfy, warm jumpers whilst Summer is always loved by me because it's lovely, warm and sunny (well, it's meant to be). But for me. I love Spring for numerous reasons and I thought I would share these with you todayyyyy.

1. It's warmer.
It's always an amazing feeling after a long winter to see the sunshine and feel the warmth on you, especially if it has been raining an awful lot. I love being able to go out without taking a jacket and just wearing a cardigan without feeling cold. There's nothing better than the fresh feeling of the warmth with a nice breeze that makes it bearable to walk around in and work in. It's the time when you know Summer is coming but it's not hot enough to make you feel sweaty and uncomfortable because that's the one thing about Summer that I don't like. I hate working in the Summer because my body isn't the greatest at regulating my temperature when it's hot.

2. It's so much lighter in the morning and the night.
Every Winter, I hate it when the clocks go back and the days get shorter and it's gets darker before you've even finished work. It makes me so depressed and just want to sleep so I'm definitely happy that the days are slowly but surely getting longer and the sun stays out the play for a little while longer. It's almost 6PM and the sun is still prominent in the sky. This only gets better and better as Spring goes on and I wish it were light all the time!

3. Blossom trees.
These are some of my favourite things to see when I am walking down the street. I don't know whether it is because they are such beautiful colours or whether they have a sense of magical when the wind blows and the blossom gets spread everywhere but I absolutely love them. I love the look of the trees and I love the blossom that falls off of it. And when the blossom on the trees starts blooming, I know that Spring is here and I get so excited.

4. Easter is near.
If you know me, you know that I love my chocolate. I would do just about anything if there were no chocolate to get my hands on it. I think it may be a little psychological about why I love it so much but when people say you can have too much of one thing, this is not the case for chocolate and I. And when Spring comes around, Easter is just around the corner and that means that I will soon have a lot of chocolate to get my teeth into. Yum.

5. Summer is close.
When Spring is here, Summer is just around the corner and I can't wait. The closer to Summer I get, the closer I get to finishing my course, having a couple months off and going to Turkey with some of my best friends. Why wouldn't I be happy and excited for Spring to be here?

Which is your favourite season and why? Let me know in the comments below and if I forgot some of the reasons why Spring is your favourite season, also let me know in the comments below.

I love you all.
Nicole
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment