Monday 31 March 2014

Motivational Monday #43

It's that time again and it just happens to be the last day of the month as well. How exciting is that? Not only if it the last day of the month but it is also the last week before the two week Easter holiday, which I can't wait for. It does mean that I am getting closer to when I need to teach almost full time but I'm kind of looking forward to it. I'm looking forward to it NOW but I know the second I start teaching the little darlings and they don't listen to me, I'll be crying my eyes out and wanting to stop teaching them. But it'll be so worth it!

So, as every Monday, it's Motivational Monday and here is my message to you guys this beautiful last day of the month!
The clocks went back on Sunday morning and that means that spring is officially here. It also means that from here on out, the days are getting longer, the mornings are getting lighter and it is staying lighter for longer. Fingers crossed, the weather will start getting better soon. And so, it's Monday, I'm aware of that but it doesn't meant that the day has to be bad. It just means that it is another day where you can make it whatever you want it to be.

Today, my year 5s are performing the play to their parents that we have been practising for weeks and I can't wait. I created all the costumes and all the props so seeing my hard work being made into something is going to be an excellent feeling.
I wish we could all feel like this every Monday and most of the time, it doesn't feel like this but give it a go. Try and get excited for whatever you're doing on Monday because it might be going to a job but if it's your job, try and love it. It'll make your days be much more enjoyable. You picked your career and job for a reason (unless you're unlucky and haven't got the opportunity of a lifetime yet) and so make sure that you find that love again.

Find the happiness in your life and love it on a Monday!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment