Wednesday 12 March 2014

Turkey Holiday

My friends and I booked a holiday to Turkey to other day for a whole week. Yaaaay! And now all I can think about is going on holiday and I can't wait but it's not until July- ooooooh no! I'm so excited to be finally going on holiday with Hollie and Tom- some  of my favourite people in the whole world and know that it is going to be so much fun. When we were 18, we went on holiday to Wales and we had a ball with so any funny, albeit sometimes embarrassing, stories that we took away with us and I'm hoping that this holiday will provide us with some good memories as well. There's one thing I know, there will sure be plenty of snaps thanks to Hollie ;)
I have been to lots of countries near Turkey with Egypt, Tunisia and Cyprus but I've never braved Turkey. But not because I haven't wanted to, we just stuck with what we knew was lovely holiday destinations and Turkey never got onto our list of places to go. But now I do and I can't wait to see how different it is from other places and how much I like it.

I also want to do a couple trips but having looked at them, there are only a few that I really want to do. I love a boat excursion so I'm hoping that one day, we can get on the sea and sail for the day because the views are simply beautiful from a boat. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge Hollie and Tom- can we go on a boat?
This is a view of our hotel! How pretty. We'll compare what it actually looks like when we get there.
We'll be all inclusive so we can drink and eat as much as we can without having to search around. I wasn't a fan of going outside the hotel in Egypt and Tunisia because some of the men are too full on and I really don't feel comfortable and I've been told that Turkey is very similar so I'm sorry but I don't see myself going out and about all that much when we're away. I just don't like it and if I can, I will avoid it!!

I can't wait for our sunny getaway and hope that it speeds up so we can go already. I need to get online shopping at some point to get some lovely clothes that I can wear there. Exciting!!

AND THERE'S A SLIDE IN OUR HOTEL. You can't get much better than that...
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment