Sunday 30 March 2014

Mother's Day

I want to wish every single Mum out there a very Happy Mother's Day. As children, we moan and sometimes me may be horrible but they say you are the most mean to those you love the most. As we grow older, you begin to realise how much your Mum means to you and how much you need her! She's a constant in your life and you know that no matter what you do, you will always love her and she will always love you too.

For my Mum and I, life has been a little rockier than usual because of the situation I am living in but that isn't necessarily because of her. I love her to pieces and I can't imagine a life without her. She's an amazing woman and I can't believe how strong she is given everything. Even when we were younger, raising 6 children without any help from the government and working two jobs just to pay for things. She's incredible and I owe everything to her. Even my academic success because without her dedication when I was younger to read with me (even if she did end up falling asleep), I wouldn't be where I am today.

Love is endless and my love for my Mum is endless, I don't ever want to imagine a life without her.

Love you Mum.

Here's a little picture we took for her to put in a frame and put in the house. A little reminder that she raised 6 amazing children and has a grandson with another on the way. What a lucky woman! And what lucky children we are to have her.
Tell your Mum you love her :)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment