Sunday 10 January 2016

10th January 2016

That moment when you close your laptop down after finishing all your work- planning and resourcing for the week- get yourself a cup of tea to relax with and then realise that you haven't blogged for today.... D'OH!

So today is the day where I have to give 10 facts about myself, so here goes:

1. My full name is Nicole Georgette Ryan

2. I am a teacher of the cutest year 1 class there ever was

3. I am one of 6 children in my family. I rank at number 5.

4. I am probably the worst dinner date because I am really fussy when it comes to eating meat- I don't like any meat that is tough and chewy nor do I like undercooked meat or chicken that is not pure white...

5. My favourite colour varies between purple and green- not a lime/bright/boogey green but a lovely shade of sage/mint green.

6. I am 5 ft 7/8 inches and wear a size 8 clothing

7. As lame as it sounds, I am obsessed with Disney films.  I wish I lived in one- I'd obviously be the princess... Naturally.

8. Ever since I watched 101 Dalmatians as a child, I have been obsessed with owning a Dalmatian... I have not yet been able to have one but one can dream.

9. If I can find a meme to explain how I am feeling or consolidate something that I have said, you know I will be all over it like a rash!
10. I am one of those people that are generally overly happy in the mornings. I'm referred to as the most annoyingly happy people in my school... Oops

Did you know those facts? Did you learn anything new? 
Let me know!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment