Thursday 21 January 2016

21st January 2016

Oh no, not another blog where Nicole just repeats herself... *shakes head*. This blog is labelled Dream Car. Now up until last year, I didn't have a car so my dream car was a Volkswagen Polo... But last October, I looked and found my dream car, which is now proudly sat at the end of my road with a beautiful name of Poppy.

Right now, I have my dream car. I don't know what it is about the Polo but I have always wanted one... 
Before I got Poppy, this was my dream car (it was still a Polo). I was at a Volkswagen dealership with my Dad and they had lots of brand new cars and I fell in love:
I'm going to play devil's advocate and say if I didn't like Polos, I would probably have this as my dream car:
Audi R8 V10 Spyder
Let me let you into a little secret, I literally googled 'dream cars' and spend about 10 minutes trying to find that for you. You're welcome!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment