Friday 1 January 2016

1st January 2016

Welcome to the new year!!! And the start of the January challenge. I don't know whose idea it was to have the first day of 'selfie' on the day after New Year's Eve. Technically, I've already posted a selfie today but I thought I would give you an extra treat!
Now, don't judge me with this. I tried to take a picture of myself today but this sight should not be for blogger- Mount Everest has erupted on my face and I have bags bigger than Ikea! So I decided to choose one of the better ill-taken selfie from last night/this morning.

I couldn't post the original picture without adding a filter. As for drunk photos go, if you minus points for the fish face, it's not half bad... right?! 

Hope you had a lovely night and enjoy your new year!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment