Wednesday 20 January 2016

20th January 2016

Well, I'm not necessarily a massive sport person and wouldn't say that I have a favourite sport...

I tried a few sports when I was a uni- jogging with a friend around the local park, kickboxing which I enjoyed until they started forcing us to go for a belt which I didn't want to do and finally swimming with my housemates, which I enjoyed but wasn't that great at...
Yes, I had a very attractive swimsuit. This photo was taken 1185 days ago. How mad! 
It meant that I never really stuck at it unless someone forced me too- except kickboxing, I would be over that every week but then they started pressuring us as I said earlier, so I didn't go anymore.

Last week, on Friday to be exact, I got back into some exercise by going to a fitness class with my sisters, which I really enjoyed. It wasn't someone standing at the front barking orders for me to do more- it was really fun.

I've told you all this before but for the sake of this part of the challenge which is labelled Favourite sport, I will remind you all again! 

It was called Clubbercise- it played old school music and the lights were turned off so you were stood in the dark. People had glow sticks (unfortunately, they ran out before we could get some, booo!) and you just danced your butt off- following a routine. It was so good and I loved it.
Oh the same pictures again Nicole? You're so unoriginal. WHO CARES! ;)
I was knackered afterwards but it made me realise that perhaps I could go again and actually become fit. I have the terrible disease where people think I'm fit because I'm skinny- let me tell you I am not!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment