Saturday 9 January 2016

9th January 2016

It's Saturday!!! I always feel like one of the best weekends is the weekend after you've gone back to work after a break because it always feels so relaxing and like you can finally have a moment to yourself after a long week getting back to normal and back into your work routine. It is so lovely, which makes the topic of the challenge for today even nicer... and potentially even more annoying because it means looking back at pictures from my summer last year.

Last year, I was lucky enough to go on two spectacular holidays. One with my best friend to the beautiful Algarve and the second with my parents to Egypt. Given all the terrible things that have happened (and are happening) in Egypt since summer last year, it makes me really sad. I love that place- it's so beautiful and welcoming so it does seem a shame that a couple of crazy people in this world has destroyed their whole life.

Moving on from the terror of the world- this is my Summer TB! 
Beautiful Algarve with a cheeky strawberry daiquiri. I loved that drink on holibobs!
A picture of my gorgeous best friend- this was the night where we drank many free drinks courtesy of the barmen!
Just before we took the plunge and went parasailing- I was nervous and scared before but I honestly loved it even if we did get dunked in the sea up to my head!! 
A typical holibobs picture in the sea in Sharm El Sheikh- such a beautiful paradise with glorious sunshine all year round. I couldn't help myself especially as this was on one of my last days. A cheeky bikini pic never hurts anyone- right?
I don't know why I enjoy this photo so much but this was boarding the boat before we set sail to go and go parasailing. I loved it. Such a lovely get up too ;)
And last but not least, a standard and traditional picture of mine- a boat selfie. I do dislike this picture in some ways because of my collar bones. It makes me want to reach for a Big Mac meal right now but the beauty of the sea and the historical place behind me makes it into my Summer TB blog.
I want to go back :(
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment