Thursday 14 January 2016

Transformation Thursday #2

Oh hello my beautiful people.

When I wrote the blog (admittedly on the weekend) I didn't realise that when it got to Thursday, I would actually have two photos side by side to compare to show a transformation. I usually look at myself and think I haven't changed whatsoever since I was 12...

So you can imagine my surprise when I looked on my Timehop this evening and found that 3 years, I did one of the biggest things I have done- I cut my hair. Now that wasn't the big thing. The big thing was donating those 11 inches to charity.

I took a picture to compare then and now to show the difference so this is my real transformation!
Ignore the now photo if it is a little grim, after a long day at work and a driving lesson, I can't be model looking...
What do you prefer? Long or short? I'm not sure but either short hair gives me a fatter face or since this picture was taken 3 years ago, I have lost weight... I'm not sure which one it is.

Let me know what you think!

Love to you all
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment