Saturday 23 January 2016

23rd January 2016

1 week and 1 day to go before I have completed the January challenge. It has gone strangely fast whilst simultaneously feeling like it has been a lifetime.. Such an oxymoron!
Bizarrely, today is labelled as 'silly face'... unfortunately for you all, it is Saturday, I have not bothered to get ready to day because I do not feel well and am absolutely exhausted so I am going to look back through some photos on my phone to see if I can uncover some embarrassing gems for today! Aren't I kind to you?
But then I realised that I have a lot more fear than I thought in embarrassing myself in that way so I remembered a way to help myself. I quickly popped onto Snapchat and hoped that they had the filter that I was looking for- which they did. It resulted in some really silly and ugly faces that I could share with you.
Ultimate slum outfit today!
Give us a kiss ;)
xxx
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment