Sunday 31 January 2016

31st January 2016

Hello my lovelies,

It is almost time for me to put this January blog challenge to bed, tuck in the covers and read a story to send it to a blissful sleep but before I do that, there is one last blog to be written. It is such a bitter sweet moment because I have absolutely adored doing this challenge. I have enjoyed taking the time out to write each blog, find the perfect picture and then see the success it has had in the page views. It has been a fantastic journey.

This day was titled Mirror Selfie- my mirror selfie game was below par. I detest having to find the right angle/distance from the mirror as well as eye position, hand positioning and general positioning for this to work. I knew that today I would not look very presentable in the way I looked so yesterday I took about 10 minutes trying to set up the best mirror selfie.
I have to admit that yesterday, my outfit left a lot to be admired, it was very simple and slobbish but somehow and for some reason, I loved it?!

Anway, I decided to take 2 close ups and play around with the filters on Instagram (one does not just take a mirror selfie and upload it without playing around with the colouring to make it look 10x better).
I also thought that the black and white filter sometimes hides a multitude of sins so thought I would play around with that and then ended up keeping both mirror selfies for you..
And then as it is my last blog of this picture challenge, I thought I would treat you to a mirror selfie that was further away and showed my outfit in *all of its glory*.  I don't know why, but I do kind of love this mirror selfie the most... 
And that is that. It took me a while but my fear of posting mirror selfies was kind of conquered as I realised it wasn't too bad if you took the time to set them up properly... AND put a good filter on it! ;)
Well, another successful challenge under my belt. I hope that you join me again for some more challenges, reviews and general chit chat here on Little Pearl Of Wisdom.
I have enjoyed your company so much- you're all stars! Love ya
xxx
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment