Monday 1 February 2016

Oh. My. Goodness.

Well, I don't know how to start this blog for today. First and foremost, hello February, you came around rather quickly and I was not quite expecting you... I think back to the January challenge (that ended yesterday) and have such fond memories because we broke records.
I honestly can not believe the overwhelming love and support that you have shown me through the challenge but in the month of January, the overall page views shot through the roof. I have put the graph on here just to show you how big of a difference the page views have had this month. 
THANK YOU! Simple amazing. When I reached 1,200 for one of the previous months, I thought I would never see those figures again but you guys have gone above and beyond and have gone over 1,600 views for this month.
Simply amazing!! 
I love you all!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment