Thursday 18 February 2016

P is for Princess

P is for Princess
I have always classed myself as a princess throughout my life. I've not been as sophisticated and as classy as a real princess nor do I have a classic pretty princess look but in ym eyes, I've always been my daddy's little princess. The reason I've always seen myself this way is because I've always secretly wanted to be a Disney princess.
If you know me well, you will know that I love everything and anything Disney because it filled my past and now I just enjoy watching the magic and reliving my past. But of all the Disney films, the ones I love the most are the Disney princess films.
And what princess would I want to be?
Ariel, of course!!
Look at this beauty ;)
Freaking terrifying, right?!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment