Wednesday 17 February 2016

O is for Oops

O is for Oops
You know how I said a couple of blogs back that it was quite easy finding a topic to talk about that corresponds to the alphabet on that day... I lied for today. Unfortunately, I had no idea for this one and I did write down and plan for this day but when I came back to those ideas, they seemed really crap or I couldn't be bothered to do them... The first was organisation and I thought I was organised and then I tried to think of some of my top tips and realised I don't actually have any. And then the second idea I had was the Olympics but again, I didn't really have anything to talk about for that one as well.. 

So I came across this problem before googling "blog topics beginning with O" with no avail. Oh no! And then I thought about "Oops" which can encompass all of my problems today...
This is a bit of a cop out blog because although this blog was a bit of a oops, I'm really bending and stretching it so I can blog about anything I like.

Since I have blogged about my Oops moment, I shall tell you how my day is going!

I am spending the day with my nephews at Chessington Zoo seeing all the animals. They're at the age when they are so fascinated by the animals, can begin to name them and copy their noises, which is always really fun. If I'm being honest, anything with those two boys makes me so happy and I always seem to have a lot of fun. I love them too much!!

Later tonight, I'm off out with my friends for dinner and to play some epic air hockey. At the arcade place we go to, the air hockey is amazing. I don't know how to describe it without going into fr too much detail- it's something you have to experience..
Well, that just about ends my blog for today.. Until tomorrow, I sincerely apologise for today!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment