Tuesday 16 February 2016

N is for Novice

N is for Novice
Today, I became a very bad novice hairdresser. You see, a couple of years ago, I chopped off my hair (11 inches) to give to charity and ever since then, I've gone between hacking it off again into a bob and growing it long. This stage of my life is where I am regrowing my hair. Ever since I was little, I was known for my super long hair and when I cut it all off- I really missed it.
The thing is, my hair has grown fairly lng recently and I am loving it. The only bad thing is that it's not in the best condition and where it is long again, I do have split ends. The trouble is I don't want to go and get my hair cut yet because whenever I go to the hairdressers and want a trim, they cut off more than I want. My plan is to grow my hair a bit longer and then when I go to get a trim, even if they cut off more than I want them too- I'll have some extra inches that I won't mind missing.

In the meanwhile, I've taken to being a novice hairdresser- I have been taking small sections of my hair and with my trusty scissors, I'm snipping off those pesky split ends so that I can try to maintain some hair that isn't completely ruined.. Good or bad plan? I dunno but it's what is happening!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment