Friday 5 February 2016

C is for Clear Complexion

C is for Clear Complexion
I struggle a little with my skin- we have a love hate relationship because sometimes, my skin is beautiful and clear, not oily and I enjoy my face... And then the other times, it is prone to break outs, it is oily and really disgusting that I would like to put a bag over my head... 

I used to use a cream called Quinoderm that would sort out my spots so nicely- it was lovely to put on the spots and in the morning, they would be visibly reduced and I would not have to worry about my face. Unfortunately, the cream was no longer being produced- something in it was probably not allowed here. 
My brother and I found this cream in Boots that contained the same ingredients of my old cream and therefore we decided to give it a go. I won't say that my skin  now is beautifully clear the whole time (because whose is?) but the cream does definitely work in reducing my break outs during the month and I can see a big difference since I've started using this cream. I usually put it on before I go to bed after I have washed my face. It does work a treat and I love now that I can still use a cream to help!

I am really enjoying this product and if like me, you find yourself getting a break out every now and then, it's nice to keep this cream to hand to sort out those pesky red friends!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment