Wednesday 24 February 2016

V is for Villain

V is for Villain
I think no week of blogging is right without another Disney mention- quite frankly, we've had 5 blogs before this without a single mention and that in itself is quite a crime! For P, we had my favourite princess so it's only right that I give the opposite a little bit of blogging time.
I have to admit that I didn't give this much of a thought and at first because my favourite princess is Ariel, I thought my favourite villain would ultimately be the villain from The Little Mermaid. But as I started writing this blog, I realised that another villain popped into my head and I knew that was my absolutely favourite. 

To keep you in suspense a little longer, I thought I would give you some of the other villains that I do enjoy:

1. Ursula- of course she always scared the living day lights out of me when I was younger and I HATED when she turned into a woman and tricked poor Eric. What a cow!
2. Scar- if he is not automatically thought of when you say villain, you are not a true Disney fan because everyone knows that the killing of Mufasa is such a sore subject even this many years on. Ultimate villain.
3. Maleficent- Now I do not like Maleficent in the original Disney film 'Sleeping Beauty' because she was scary looking and very mean BUT the 2014 film Maleficent made me appreciate this villain and I actually decided that I liked her in that film with Angelina Jolie.
And now, onto my ultimate villain. There is one Disney film that I adored as a child and still love now. If you get this film right, you are the ultimate Nicole trivia player: 101 Dalmatians. I fell in love and that means that because I loved the film so much, I HATED the villain even more.

My ultimate Disney villain is....
Cruella De Vil- the devil herself! She is disgusting looking and an evil woman and I hated her sooooo much!

Also, one final thought from me- why do all the Disney villains have a grey complexion? Is it something that they are drinking or something that they need to have to qualify as a villain? I do not know nor do I want to know!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment