Wednesday 3 February 2016

A is for Another

A is for Another... Another challenge that starts today!!
Hi guys. It's Wednesday and although normally Wednesday is for Hump Day, I've got another blog for you that might tickle your fancy. My friend Hollie came up with this idea- The A-Z Challenge- there are 29 days in February and there are 26 letters of the alphabet. I have already blogged twice of this month so thought I would decide to start this challenge on the 3rd so that by the time we get to the end of the month- 29th, I will complete the challenge. Yippee.

So, the A-Z challenge goes like this- the challenge consists around blogging everyday of the month or for 26 days and that the blog can be about anything! But it has to correspond to the letter for that day. So for the first day, this day, the letter is A.

Come and join me on this challenge. I think this challenge is going to *challenge* me because in every other challenge, I have had a set theme for each day but this challenge just has an alphabet letter that I need to come up with a theme on my own... it will take my own brain power- how dare it!

Let's see how this goes!

Are you ready?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment