Sunday 28 February 2016

Z is for Zonked

Z is for Zonked
Today I have been the ultimate bum. I have been zonked out today- mainly because on Friday night, I spent until midnight making and decorating a cake and then yesterday I made a train and went to my nephew's 2nd birthday. After having half term off and then going back to work, all of the excitement and craziness has taken it out of me.
I didn't get up until late this morning and without any guilt, I've already had a nap today! I'm exhausted but it is the end of the challenge and I can't believe that I survived this and managed to blog every day with a topic related to the alphabet!

The A-Z challenge has been annihilated.
Now, to try and blog consistently without a challenge... that is going to be the REAL challenge!

For next week, I've got a busy schedule as always so half the challenge will be making sure that I pre-write some blogs on Sunday. That is the way that I only ever survive blogging consistently because I really don't have time during the week!

Thank you for all of your support and reading during my blogging days. Seeing my page views and comments on my Twitter really makes it worth while.

Onwards and upwards, if you have any suggestions for other blog challenges or blog topics, do comment below and I will try my best to make them happen! :)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment