Tuesday 9 February 2016

G is for Greatest

G is for Greatest
I thought long and hard about this one and decided that I would give you some things that I think are the greatest things in the entire world. I am of course biased but that's the whole point of this blog- it's all about me and I love it!

1. Greatest Name: Nicole obviously...

2. Greatest Colour: Purple and Green. I have to have two because I don't have one favourite colour that would win out in the colour battle!

3. Greatest Animal: Giraffe- quite fittingly this also begins with a G- maybe I'm actually the master of this A-Z Challenge.

4. Greatest Film: Pretty Woman

5. Greatest Food: Right now my obsession is with cheesecake so I would have to say for today, the greatest food is definitely cheesecake- namely a raspberry one! YUM!

6. Greatest Part of the Day: When you are bone tired, you've spent the whole of the day busy and run off your feet but you now can get into bed and chill. The first release of your tired muscles as you lay down in your bed is the greatest part of my day! I love it.

7. Greatest Celebration:  I have to say Christmas because we don't really do celebrations really big other than Easter and Christmas is way more exciting. My birthday has become boring and sad because I know how old I'm getting...

8. Greatest Place: This is going to sound really lame but the greatest place is being anywhere where my family are.

9. Greatest People: My family and friends without a shadow of a doubt!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment