Wednesday 10 February 2016

H is for Half Term

H is for Half Term
It is Hump Wednesday but the good part about this day is that there are only 2 days left until half term. It means that I get to have some time to become myself again and I can't wait. 

I know people say that teachers get too much time off but if you really knew a teacher, you'd know that you wouldn't feel OK about saying this, to their face or behind their back. The greatest misconception is that a teacher starts at 9AM and is finished/going home by 3:30PM but that is not the case. I get to work at 7:30AM and most days, I don't leave until 5:30/6PM so if you're reading this blog and thinking "you get so much time off"- I suggest you think again.
It is true that we get more time off than other jobs but it isn't like we sit on our butts all day getting the time off for nothing! It's well earned, I can assure you!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment