Sunday 21 February 2016

S is for Sisters

S is for Sisters
Today is the topic to begin with S, I had some ideas about doing a blog about Sunday but I really don't have an exciting Sunday and I had already done a speech like blog this week so I wanted to write about something different.

Yesterday I went to get my nails done and I went with my sister. The nail technician asked if we were twins and I thought that was really funny because there's a 2 year age gap but then when I really thought about it, there have been many times over the years that people have asked if we are twins.
The great part about my family is that I am one of 6. I have 4 other sisters and a brother, which makes me very lucky. We are all one year apart, which makes us incredibly close in age and as we have gotten older, we have become quite close and I regularly regard my sisters as my friends.
I am very lucky to have 4 great sisters (and a brother)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment