Tuesday 2 February 2016

Hello February

 I have not done this in ages but I have got back into the bug of blogging so I thought I would let you know what *exciting* things I would be up to this month... It's so nice because it's a short month and it's also the month where I get a lovely half term week off. Yippee...

Here is my month:

♡ 2nd February - The last parents evening of this year. I only 6 parents, which also happens to be the least amount of parents that I've had from the 3 parents evenings.

♡ 4th February - We had planned to go and see Dirty Grandpa with my friends so I'm hoping that this is still happening .Cheeky Nandos followed by a cheeky cinema date!

♡ 5th February - I've been trying to be healthy recently-not to lose weight but to keep fit and keep me healthy so I have my second ever fitness class today- Clubbercise. Exercise whilst tricking yourself into thinking it is fun- which it is!

♡ 11th February - I know this is sad to admit but in my calendar, I always put in when my TV shows are back and this day is when Grey's Anatomy is back!

♡ 4th and 15th February - These are the dates for this week that I have driving lessons. I have a driving lesson once a week but these are the only two days that I have a booked lesson.

♡  I will not tell you when but sometime this month, I have my theory test booked and hopefully I will pass this time. I have to admit that I have taken it once before and got 1 mark off the Hazard Perception part of the test. It was so annoying!!

♡ 15th-19th February - Half term. It means that I get to have a week off and take some time for myself.

I do not have any other plans for this month as of yet. I love planning things but I also love being able to make plans when I can.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment