Thursday 25 February 2016

W is for Winter Weather

W is for Winter Weather
I am so ready for the weather to become Spring. It is actually getting a lot lighter at nighttime (when it isn't pouring down with rain) which is so nice at the end of a working day but I am over the cold and the wind and especially the rain. It's hard to be motivated to do anything when it is miserable outside. The thing that I find the hardest is waking up in the dark, travelling to work in the dark and then coming home in the dark.
This is what people probably say about me because I ALWAYS complain about the weather. Hardy HA because this is practically a long rant...
What's worse is that I am learning to drive and it is the home stretch where I am almost ready for my test but I constantly have lessons in the dark when I will be taking my test in the light. Driving in the dark is 10x harder and I hate it. I am looking forward to lighter evenings so that even if I do my lessons at 5:30, it might actually be light enough for me to see the kerbs when I am practising my maneouvres.

It might also be nice to not have to wear a gigantic jumper, a coat and a plethora of winter accessories. I'm looking forward to some warmer weather. I guess it doesn't even have to be sunny- just warmer and lighter please! :)
P.S. This topic was really hard- I hated having to come up with something for W. I thought V was going to be hard yesterday but that was easy compared to today. As always, I had to really think about today's topic- I had lots but I didn't know what to write for them so being British, I fell back on the weather...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment