Friday 19 February 2016

Q is for Quiz Queen

Q is for Quiz Queen
I said in my February 1st blog that sometime this month, I was going to face my car theory test. Now I try not to get too embarrassed to say that this was not my first try- I did it a couple of months ago during school term and got 1 point away from pass mark on the hazard perception. It really knocked my confidence and I didn't want to do it again.

BUT I feel like if I don't take my theory soon, it will be a waste of my money taking driving lessons because I think that it won't be long before I can book my practical test. Anyway, I am yapping a bit, the big day arrived today...

I traveled all the way to *that* place. I answered the question and did a quick mental count of the ones that I wasn't quite sure of and then I did the hazard perception part of the test- my nemesis.
I have been spending this entire week perfecting the technique, practising  hazard clips and taking mock tests - it has literally been my WHOLE half term.

BUT... 











It paid off because I PASSED!!!!

Wahooooooo
*victory dance*
The Queen of Quizzes.... (or at least the theory... for today...)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment