Friday 12 February 2016

J is for Japril

J is for Japril
I am so excited everybody because this week my show Grey's Anatomy came back in America- it means I have to wait a little longer for it but I can't wait! I absolutely adore the story lines that are weaved into the medical based show and I end up falling in love with the main characters. Since McDreamy has been chopped from the show- I have had to settle with a new couple to be obsessed with- Japril.

Since April came to the show, I have enjoyed her with her geeky ways and feel so connected with her because she's a little bit crazy. She slowly became one of my favourites and with her love life being one of the main story lines for her, I loved her even more.
It helps that Jackson is so attractive!! At the moment, they have got into the problem of being separated due to April leaving but now they are both back, I really hope that they can get back to being together.
I feel they have to because every other couple from that show that I love have been separated:
Derek and Meredith and Lexie and Mark. I can't deal with another!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment