Sunday 14 February 2016

L is for Love

L is for Love
I definitely didn't plan this but the timing of this letter of the alphabet in my A-Z Challenge is impeccable. As I'm sure you all know, today is Valentine's Day, which is the notorious day for spending with your loved one and for many of years, I have blogged about Valentine's Day so this is not something new for me to be doing...
I thought for today I would tell you my 10 greatest loves of all time (in no particular order):
1. Family- I absolutely adore my family and I am so blessed to have a large family that is so close. It makes me feel really lucky to have them around me!
2. Nephews- I know these are included in my family but I couldn't go without giving them their own number in my greatest loves because the love I have for them is unreal. It is crazy to love children this much...
3. Friends- I have a lot of friends from my Primary School and High School days and these people are my world- they really show to me real true friendship and puts my faith in love and friendship. I honestly believe we'll be friends forever!
4. Pets- I have had a few pets over the year and that love that an animal can show you is truly wonderful. I don't think I could trust anyone that doesn't love animals or have sensitivity to what they are feeling.
5. Blogging- I love blogging and I'm glad to be back to this game. I have been blogging since Christmas Eve consistently everyday and I can honestly say that I am glad to be back on the blogging bandwagon because I do truly love it.
6. My job- I adore my job. I know some people say that they work to pay the bills and I know that I complain sometimes that I work too hard and am always so tired after a week of working but I can  hand on heart say that I love my job. I love the children in my class and I get such happiness from being a teacher. I love it!
7. Baking- i really enjoy baking and decorating cakes. I think that it's such a relaxing thing for me to do and the creation at the end is always so rewarding.
8. Cheesecake- Right now, I have an unhealthy obsession with cheesecake. If there is cheesecake in the shop, I will have to buy one... I can't help it!
9. Books- Getting lost in a book is something that I can't describe. I don't know what it is but being transporting into a book to a time where anything can happen is wonderful and magical. I love sitting down on a cold and wet day with a book and losing myself in the story. There's nothing like it!
10. Grey's Anatomy/TVD/Once Upon A Time- I love TV shows. End of.
Have a happy Valentine's Day!!
xxx
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment