Saturday 16 January 2016

16th January 2016

I came so close to failing this challenge because I totally did not realise that I hadn't blogged today until literally a minute ago.... OOPS!

So, today's photo challenge is labelled as 'jewellery'. I don't typically wear a lot of jewellery because in my job, it isn't really allowed and then on the weekends, I don't feel the need to wear it.

The one thing that I do wear almost every single day is a ring (a real cheapo one) that I bought myself and a watch so these are the two things I wear on a daily basis (except right now... oh the irony):
Taking a picture of me wearing this ring would require me to move and I really can't be bothered with that...
These 3 watches are like my life... and also tell you a lot about my personality - I am all about that pretty, flowery life!
Aside from these two staple jewellery items in my life, the other piece of jewellery that I love is actually a cute necklace that I have featured on here before. It was a gift from one of my children in my first class and I love it!
I love this little necklace- so beautiful!
And there we are, my blog for today.

Did I ever tell you that I went to my very first fitness class yesterday? It was so much fun- old school club music, dancing, getting fit all with being in the dark with glow sticks... I didn't realise exercise would be so much fun!
This was a photo of me before I went to my fitness class. For obvious reasons, I decided against taking a before and after picture #sweatymess - so attractive! ;)

Much love to you all xx

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment