Thursday 28 January 2016

28th January 2016

I'm not much of a make up kind of girl... I don't have an extensive knowledge in how to apply make up nor do I buy expensive make up brands to complete my look. Mainly because not much can help my face... and I never really learned how to apply it. It also is because it takes up far too much of my time to do!

My usual make up look is basic and understated!
I use the mainly Rimmel products but thought I would give you a run down of the make up products that I use. So for foundation and concealer, these are the two that I use everyday!
I use the foundation shade 'Ivory' because quite frankly, I am pale as they come!
Again, the concealer shade that I use is 'Ivory'
To set the foundation and concealer, I use this loose powder:
To finish the look off, I use mascara and some eyeliner on my lower water line.
On days that I can be bothered, I do add a little bit of bronzer to try and contour my cheek bones and I apply this in a 3 shape from my temple, to follow the bone structure of my cheeks and down in another curve towards my chin.

Other than that, my make up is done and pretty darn simple. Anyone who wishes to teach me how to apply make up better, I would love it! But for everyday teaching, this does me fine!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment