Monday 25 January 2016

25th January 2016

Right about now, as it is winter, the sun is severely missing. It does seem to shine as much as it used to and when it does, there is a cool breeze that runs through to chill you through the bone. Unfortunately, every time it is sunny, I'm either at work or busy so I can't always get a good picture of the sunshine.
Instead, I thought I would share with you a picture that I had taken previously of the sun poking through grey clouds. I think most of the time in life, it's not about counting the days of sunshine, it's about appreciating the small amounts each time and I think this can be applicable to everything in life- it's not about counting the days of happiness, it's about appreciating every single moment of happiness that will make you see how blessed and special you are.
And just to make ourselves even more depressed for the lack of sun, I thought I would share this picture of the sun in the most beautiful sunset on one of my holidays...
Oh how I wish I was in the sunshine right about now.

Never mind, Monday is almost over and then we're another step closer to the weekend. Yippeee!!post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment