Wednesday 6 January 2016

6th January 2015

I've covered my celebrity crush before on my blog as Patrick Dempsey but the thing is, although I do still love him- he has left one of my favourite shows and therefore I don't see his beautiful face anymore, which doesn't make me love him less but does make me change my celebrity crush to an extent...

Now, I have a couple of celebrity crushes right now - some from my favourite TV shows and some from other areas of the celebrity world so I will quickly give you a run down of them. In no particular order.

- Jesse Williams
He plays Jackson on Grey's Anatomy and now he is hot! No more to say...

- The Salvatore Brothers
I can't decide between Paul Wesley and Ian Somerholder and when I think that I have decided between the two of them, it swaps round again.

- Chris Hemsworth
He can be my Thor any day of any week in any year...

Yes please!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment