Thursday 1 November 2012

Injuries

I have a theory.

My theory is that every time I go out, my body decides that it needs to do something to itself in order to cause myself pain... it's basically a theory that says I'm against myself and yes, I'm going to be that sort of person who is paranoid about those sorts of things.

Last night was one of the best nights out I think I've had in ages. Charlotte and I spent most of the afternoon, perfecting our pumpkin tops (drawing on the face and colouring them in; and let me tell you- it may look simple and easy but it turns out to be harder than it looks) and then we carved a pumpkin before we got dressed up in our super cute pumpkin outfit to go out.

In typical Cardiff style, it rained...

We walked in the rain to the club, and I had to rush to get out the house which meant I forgot to put a plaster on the blister that I had gotten on Saturday night when I went out (body against me theory) but I didn't notice it that much because I was way too tipsy, and having too much fun dancing to think about it. But then the clock struck about 2:20AM and I felt the pain.

I felt the pain of sore feet from standing up and dancing all night, and I felt the pain of my shoe rubbing against the exposed wound on my foot. I was more than ready to go home. At about 2:50 (10 minutes before the club closed) I had had enough and we made the journey home. I literally had to grit my teeth together to stop myself from crying from how painful it was. But there was no other way home and so I had to endure it. The second I could get the shoes off, I did. I stepped through the door of my house, and collapsed on the floor finding my blister had bled everywhere. Charlotte got a tissue and cleaned it for me which stung like a *****.

Even though I had a painful end to the night, I had a freaking amazing time out and I can't wait for more nights out. I love it.

I thought I'd share some of the pictures with you, from my night out...
Did you all have a good Halloween? What did you dress up as? What did you do? I guess it's all over until next year, but I'm sure I'll have many more nights out to come minus the super cute outfit :P


LOTS OF LOVE xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment