Friday 19 April 2013

Dreaded Results

It's this time of semester that I really end up dreading. It doesn't help that half the time I don't feel smart enough to be in my final year of Uni. It means so much to me to academically do well because all my life I've been a nerd. I've said it, I am a self-confessed nerd who likes school/uni and learning. And over the years, I haven't been too bad at this whole education system.
Today, I was so worried about my results. Even my lecturer had to tell me off in my seminar today about not collecting my results earlier. As I walked out the door, she said "Go get your results now, that's an order." And my itchy hand had to stow away my want to salute and add a "Yes sir" to her command.

I got my results and I didn't do half bad. I know this is a recurring line that I've been saying for weeks now, but my marks are surprisingly okay given the emotional circumstances that I went through whilst completing them. I got a 60, 63 and a 75.

I'm happy, and I am more than relived that I am still well on my way to graduating with a 2:1. It's insane.

I even rewaded myself  with a cheeky, unintentional nap... Oops (not oops)

I hope you are all looking forward to the weekend, kick back and relax.

Lots of love,
Nicoley Bean xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment