Wednesday 10 April 2013

Shall I Continue?

This will be the 131st consecutive blog that I have done since December 2012... I've gotten to a point in my life where writing a blog every day has become more of a chore than it has been an exciting prospect. I think this is probably because of the family situation that I have going on right now but for now I am wondering whether it is worth me continuing blogging every day just for the sake of being able to say that I have kept at it.

At the start of the year, my goal was to continue blogging every day and I have exceeding all my expectations of what I thought I could achieve. 

What do you guys think about me continue blogging every day or to only blog when I feel like I have great inspiration to do so. I think that there's no point churning out blogs that will be sub par and making you read them every day if they're a load of crap. 

Thoughts?

Lots of love
Nicole xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment