Friday 12 April 2013

Positivity

The current situation in my family is not the most desirable but to get through it all, I've been trying my hand at positive thinking. My advice to everyone is always think positive and you'll automatically feel better  The problem is that I'm told I'm a great advice giver but I never take my own advice.

Instead of thinking that I have lost my Grandad, I know I need to count my lucky stars for having him in my life for as long as I did.

Instead of thinking of all the pain that I am feeling, I know I need to remember that my Grandad is no longer in any pain.

Instead of thinking that I will never see my Grandad again, I know I need to remember that there will come a day when I will be reunited with him.

I forget this daily, multiple times but whenever I catch myself thinking these, I think my hardest to rectify my thoughts. It doesn't really work right now but there will be a day where I can smile at my loss and remember how lucky I am, and how grateful I am towards life.

I'd like to say that my blogs will be a little bit more upbeat and less about my pain and loss but the truth is, this blog is like my diary- rightly or wrongly. I know that there have been plenty of times that I have shared my inner thoughts with you guys and I feel like it brings us closer together as I share another piece of my life with you. 

I'm very thankful for everyone who is providing my support just by reading this blog and for sticking by me. You all mean the world to me. Just seeing the fact there's people out there who care enough to keep coming back each day to check out my little blog.

Love to you all, and I shall leave you with this...

"If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them." ~ The Crow, written by James O'Barr, David J. Schow, and John Shirley, 1994. ♥ 
A star shines bright for every loss encountered.

No comments:

Post a Comment