Monday 15 April 2013

Lectures.. What Are Those Again?

I've only been back to the daily grind of lectures for a day and I'm already doing anything and everything I can to avoid doing any work...

That's what we call a very successful student in the 21st Century.

I am also in the process of applying for a new passport given the fact mine is going to expire June 2013... I like to leave things to the last minute. The only trouble is, if I send my passport off too late in May, I won't get it back to go out celebrating the end of my exams AND I run the risk of not having it back for my 21st birthday. Dilemmas.

It also means that I can't go out drinking or clubbing between now and whenever it arrives because I don't have any other form of ID- hopefully in the next 3 weeks. This may be a good thing I hear you say because I should technically be focusing on my studies but whether that actually happens is another matter.

I had my first passport when I was just shy of 16 and it was very interesting for me to put my 16 year old picture next to my almost 21 year old self and see how (if at all) much different I look. I think I look pretty much the same. My face has filled out a bit more from putting on weight thanks to puberty but I have definitely not changed dramatically. Is that a good thing or not? Who knows...
I can't believe that I was only 16 years old in that picture and realise how fast time is going. I only have a month and a half left of uni and under 2 months til I am 21. Crazy!

On a separate note, I think I'm getting sick because I have had an earache for a couple of days now and I generally feel run down. Thanks immune system, I really appreciate that.

Hope you're all having a lovely Monday- it was a little too sticky humid for me outside today but I don't know if that was because I hadn't eaten anything when I was walking around midday today. Anyone have any ideas on why the clammy heat seemed to bother me so much today?

I'll stop rabbiting and leave you all in peace until tomorrow ;)

Love to you all, my beautiful people
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment