Monday 1 April 2013

Introducing...

I have been thinking about posting this for so long but I was afraid of people judging but I've come to the decision that I'm just going to go for it.

For a couple of weeks now I've been in a relationship with this guy:

We met at Cardiff Uni- he's also studying English Language (a mature student) and we hit it off immediately. I'm known for getting along with the older generation better than my own but even this caught me by surprise. It felt wrong to begin with and I was a little worried about people's reactions but you can't help who you like and there's no point denying yourself happiness for the sake of other people.

So I hope all of you can accept my decisions to be with someone who makes me happy regardless of his age. Who cares that he's over 40 and I'm just shy of 21?

Love is love.

Thank you all for your support- it means a lot!
xxx



















APRIL FOOLS ;)
I would like to say that I am NOT in a relationship with this man (picture thankfully supplied to me by Google) and hope you all have a happy April Fool's Day!

Did you believe me for a second or not at all? Let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment