Wednesday 3 April 2013

One Step Closer

I'm on track to getting a degree for English Language and this morning I was worried about passing the Litercy Teaching Professional Skills Test - that makes sense. *Enter sarcasm here...*
Thankfully, I went to the test centre and passed with what I hoped was flying colours. The problem I find is that I overthink and overanalyse.

My brain has been trained in to the degree standard and sometimes when that happens the basics of the subject are lost or are found harder than the more advanced aspects. I definitely found this today and had to question myself a couple of times because I didn't know whether or not it was right. But it was easy and I finished it in 20 minutes whereas they allow 45 minutes for the entire test.

Easy peasy.

This means that I have one test down and one more to go in order to fulfil the conditions for my PGCE course next year. The next is going to be harder because I haven't done Maths for at least 5 years- eek!

Never mind, we won't think about that right now...

Hope your start to April has been wonderful and you're enjoying the week
Lots of love,
Nicole
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment