Wednesday 24 April 2013

Snapchat

I am obsessed with making ugly faces and sending them to my friends allowing them all access to unsightly Nicole for 6 seconds...
SnapChat appears to be the new thing for mobile users, and it has become increasingly popular in my life. I love it. It gives me a chance to send my friends funny pictures, free of charge, that light up my life and make me smile. Most of the time, it's me pulling ridiculously, unattractive faces and then a couple scattering really random pictures of things around me at the time.

I feel like we are so worried about how people see us and whether they're viewing us as pretty or not that having to send a picture that will automatically be saved is one of pure and utter fear. This allows people to send stupid pictures without that worry of it ending up online for everyone to see. It definitely appeals to me in that sense.

Just for you guys, I asked one of my best friends, Hollie, to save some of her SnapChat pictures so that I could share them with you whilst raving about how much I love this app. If you haven't tried it, give it a go, it's a hoot!



These are just a few of the *better* pictures that we have sent, and I hope you all enjoyed our random pictures.

Give it a go, it's ensured that you will be bending over, holding your sides laughing the more you send and the less inhibited you feel to send horrible pictures of yourself. They only last 6 seconds if you don't screen-capture them... ;)

Lovessss,
Nicole
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment