Thursday 18 October 2012

Ill...

I have been sick/ill for too long that I can't even remember when I was 100% better. It's not been a constant, worst illness I've ever had; but as soon as I think I have gotten over it and am now better, something comes back and lets me know that I'm not. I haven't been well since about the second week I came back to uni and I've now been back for over a month... I don't know about you, but that is a ridiculous amount of time to be constantly ill. I have a crappy immune system and it drives me crazy. I don't eat particularly bad; I have lots of fruit and veg and drink water and milk as opposed to fizzy drinks etc, which you would think would give me a little edge up on those who don't do as I do; but no, apparently it doesn't.

At the moment, I have a sore throat, cough and a runny nose (the epitome of attractiveness if you ask me) and a constant pain in the left side of my chest. I just hope that I can get better. Along with that, I'm having trouble sleeping and that always starts my day off with a beautiful smile on my face (insert sarcasm here).

NEVER MIND! I'm done with moaning now. You always get the best side of Nicole, you lucky lucky chaps.

As always, the charming, moany Nicole...

No comments:

Post a Comment