Monday 29 October 2012

Poster update!!

It arrived!!

So on Friday, my poster was in the postman's hands all ready to be delivered to me but unfortunately, nobody was in to collect it and I was so sad. I couldn't believe that the one time that I could get my poster, nobody was in to accept it. This led to a semi annoyed Nicole that meant I had to get it redelivered hoping that the day I specified for it to be redelivered someone would be in to get it. This morning, I woke up especially at 9:30AM to be ready and waiting for the knock on the door. When I heard the letterbox being snapped open and shut, I was off of my bed like a rocket ship on blast off. If you ever wanna see Nicole run, just knock on the door with my parcel and you'll get to see the magicalness of it. I'm so happy that it came today! Even if it did take a whole month after I initially ordered it.

Better late than never right!

And to add insult to injury, it was only coming from Ohio, US. I was expecting it from the moon or something given how long it took to arrive.

Never mind. I'm happy.
Until next blog, have a wonderful Monday :D turn those frowns upside down, it's not that bad! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment