Tuesday 9 October 2012

It's just one of those days...

Firstly, I want to apologise to any guys that are reading this because this blog will definitely appeal to the ladies out there who I hope will understand. Today is one of those days that aren't especially bad for any reason at all but one of those days I find myself getting irritated with people, overemotional because I'm too sensitive around things people say and one of those days that nothing will satisfy me or make me happier than moaning. And what do you do when there is nobody around to moan at? You take to your blog and you spew all kinds of overemotional, girly rubbish about how hard your life is at the moment and how little chocolate you have to make you happy. Which, to any guys who are still reading, it is scientifically proven that chocolate makes you happier and so you can't tell us we're just making things up to justify our huge chocolate calorific intake; it's science. FACT.

Anyway, I'm moving away from the subject that this blog has. I don't know why we all have these days when we just feel like punching whoever is talking to us in the face, no matter how nice or lovely they are being because we know that there is some VERY insignificant about that person that is irritating us. I know this isn't just applicable to women, because men have the same fundamental days but being a women, I like to imagine that they don't understand anything about me because I'm in that kinda mood. I guess in life, our days aren't always going to be perfectly happy- we have to have our down days. I'm just happy they govern just a small minority of our days and time.

Although, some unexpected surprise that made me extremely happy happened earlier and will most likely become an aid in making myself feel better after I have posted this blog and it was courtesy of some kind man standing outside our University Student's Union. And what did this man do to make me such a happy camper (for like 10 seconds) I hear you ask- the magical man was handing out free, yes you heard me rightly, FREE Galaxy bars. And I must tell you Galaxy bars are my favourite chocolate in the whole wide world.

DAY. MADE.

I'm off to have my tea and chocolate whilst hosting a pity party from the comforts of my bed. Byeeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment